COVERED DOOR BLINDS. SUNBURST PLANTATION SHUTTERS. DRAPERY HOOKS AND RINGS
Covered Door Blinds
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- (coverage) the extent to which something is covered; "the dictionary's coverage of standard English is excellent"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form; "women with covered faces"; "covered wagons"; "a covered balcony"
- (coverage) the total amount and type of insurance carried
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
- A doorway
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
i decided to name my new car rafael because he's a big sexy spanish spaceship. i'm calling him rafi because it's cute, and he needs a cute nickname. he's always so happy to see me with his big smiling grill. :D he has a front air dam and rear aero flares to make him look bigger and meaner.
today i drove him around for about 100 miles. i even cut off my first slow driver going 10 below the speed limit on mopac! dumb asshole in a truck talking on a cell phone. if he had a spaceship like rafi, he could sync his phone to his car. what a pleb.
remy had a brushed aluminum gas cap cover, and i was sad grant had the plain ol' plastic one. watch out, folks, 'cause my sexy spaniard is ready to blind you with his chrome cover! this obliges me to buy matching chrome rims. yum.
i discovered last night there are faint blue lights on the door handles and in the front dome that makes everything look like it's illuminated by moonlight. that's what launched him beyond french sexiness (no offense to remy) to spanish sexiness.
in conclusion, 10-speaker bose centerpoint sound system. :purrs:
The Evergreens Cemetery was organized in 1849 as a non-sectarian cemetery, under the Rural Cemetery Act of 1847. This beautiful park-like cemetery on the Brooklyn-Queens border covers 225 acres of rolling hills and gently sloping meadows, and features several thousand trees and flowering shrubs. The Evergreens is the final resting place of more than 526,000 people. It offers a selection of burial options including family lots (two graves and up), single graves (accommodating up to three interments when possible), an urn garden, and community and private family mausoleums. Our new Chapel Mausoleum and Niches offer other alternatives for peaceful, dignified rest in a bucolic setting
The Evergreens is a jewel of history among New York cemeteries. Among the notable stories found at the Evergreens are the burial places of entertainers such as Bill “Bojangles” Robinson and “Blind Tom” Wiggins; the Rockaway Footpath, which played a major role in the Revolutionary War; the gravesite of the victims of the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire; and many more handsome and historic graves and monuments.
corner drapery rod
toile chandelier shades
accordion window shutters
grandwood blinds replacement parts
ready made wooden blinds
shade for window
raw silk drapery
| TOP |