CARAVAN POP UP CANOPY. AFFORDABLE AWNINGS. PERMANENT CANOPY.
Caravan Pop Up Canopy
- a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file; "we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- travel in a caravan
- A covered horse-drawn wagon
- A covered truck; a van
- van: a camper equipped with living quarters
- A vehicle equipped for living in, typically towed by a car and used for vacations
- crop up: appear suddenly or unexpectedly; "The farm popped into view as we turned the corner"; "He suddenly popped up out of nowhere"
- pop-up book: a book (usually for children) that contains one or more pages such that a three-dimensional structure rises up when a page is opened
- A book containing such pictures
- pop fly: a short high fly ball
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
Want to make a pop-up book? Here’s everything you need to assemble four amazing 3-D creations—plus a behind-the-scenes guide to key techniques.
Do you delight in seeing an ingenious pop-up "pop" but feel utterly daunted at the thought of making one yourself? Get your hands on this all-in-one guide and kit, combining the simplest of instructions and the coolest of components for creating a pop-up dragon, castle, jungle scenario, and Frankenstein scene. There’s no need for scissors or glue, thanks to press-out, pre-scored, peel-off sticky-back pieces. And for those inspired to learn more, there’s also a guide to basic folds and techniques—plus a sample pop-up robot showing how those techniques may be used. The kit’s eye-popping features include a roaring dragon, a medieval castle, Frankenstein’s laboratory, and a jungle scene full of animals for you to assemble.
Pop-up sample in photo Frame with diagonal pleats.
The overlapping pleats that hold the pop-up are placed on a diagonal.
They are locked in place with a photo frame.
The pop-up is a simple pleat of a rectangle.
Imagine more possibilities with more complex folding.
The two tabs are folded into the other side of the model when closed.
Pop Up Pie Shop
Pop Up Pie Shop at Machine Project, part of the Hammer Museum Artist in Residency.
Photo by Marianne Williams.
roll up shutter parts
lawn swing canopy
large sun shade
ez up canopy sidewalls
cellular blackout shade
shades window treatments
aluminium venetian blinds
| TOP |